Price list and opening hoursWe are probably the castle with the longest opening hours in the Czech Republic
Park with labyrinths
Daily 10:00 - 17:00
|Park with labyrinths single entrance||90 CZK|
- Children in a stroller, guide holding a card ZTP / P, journalist after previous accreditation with the castle administration.
- Seniors over 65 years, children under 15 years, students upon presentation of a card, holders of disability and ZTP / P, Family admission maximum 2 adults and 2 children under 18
Annual family ticket for two adults and two children under 18 - CZK 2,000
- It contains an unlimited number of entrances to the park with labyrinths during opening hours and 1 classic or children's tour for the family (2 adults and 2 children under 18)
- The ticket is not valid for special tours - the ticket is non-transferable until 31.3.2021.
Annual exclusive family ticket for two adults and two children under 18 - CZK 2,800
- It contains an unlimited number of entrances to the park with labyrinths during opening hours and 1 classic or children's tour for the family.
- The ticket is also valid for admission for a family (2 adults and 2 children under 18) to the "Christmas Tree Story"
- The ticket is non-transferable until 31.3.2021.
- (1) - In the case of more than 8 people, a tour of the castle is possible at other times.
- (2) - Pre-ordered groups even outside opening hours.
The first tour of the castle takes place one hour after the opening of the complex. The last tour of the castle takes place one hour before the closure of the complex.
Admission details (information for school groups, surcharges, ...)
- Free admission: Children in a stroller, guide holding a card ZTP / P, journalist after previous accreditation with the castle administration
- The ticket (tywek tape) is disposable! It is not used to re-enter campus.
- Seniors are entitled to a reduced entrance fee upon reaching the age of 65 after presenting the card Children up to 15 years of age, students upon presentation of a card, holders of a ZTP card.
- Family admission is a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 18.
- Organized groups of school youth - park with labyrinths of kindergarten 69, - CZK / pupil, elementary school 99, - CZK / pupil, combined ticket 139, - CZK / pupil, educational program 140, - CZK / person, pedagogical accompaniment - kindergarten for 10 children 1 for free, elementary school and others for 20 children 1 for free.
- Surcharge for inspection outside opening hours: CZK 1,500 / group. For school groups at no extra charge.
- Surcharge for foreign language interpretation: CZK 1,400 / group.
- For some castle festivities, there is a special entrance fee, more detailed information on the pages of individual festivities.
- For a night tour of the castle, which usually takes place every Saturday, you pay a single entrance fee of CZK 200.
- Chocolate tours of the chateau for an additional fee of CZK 40 / person for the price of admission to the chateau,
- A dog or other animal must be on a leash throughout the stay on the premises.
- Only small breeds in the bag are allowed to enter the castle
- PARKING for cars of visitors to the castle grounds is reserved parking directly in front of the complex. If it is full, it can be used parking lot behind the falconry (next to KD Loučeň) entrance through the gate, distance about 500 m (direction Krchleby and Nymburk). The fee for parking a car is 50 CZK.
- A parking lot in front of the chateau grounds is reserved for buses on weekdays. Buses can also stop in front of the castle gate for tourists to get in and out, Alternatively, use the bus stop for the most necessary time of boarding and alighting opposite the restaurant "U Otomanských". The buses must then pass to the car park. The parking fee can be paid in the castle information center. Fee for bus parking is 150 CZK.
- Discounts cannot be combined or added.
- Reservations must be made no later than 20 minutes before the start of the tour box office lock