Price list and opening hours
weekdays 9:00 - 18:30, weekends and holidays 9:00 - 20:00
Guided tours of the chateau from 10:00 - 17:00, children's tours at 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00
In connection with the current anti-epidemic government regulations, from 31 May we start offering group tours of the castle for up to 10 people, for school or tested groups of up to 30 people.
Evening visits Saturdays 21:30, advance booking required, valid proof of vaccination, testing or COVID 19
Tickets can be purchased online here
|Standard prices for visiting the park with labyrinths||Price|
|Concessions (children and seniors)||130 CZK|
|Family Ticket||500 CZK|
Every holiday Monday, we offer a 50% discount on tickets purchased for the day between 9:00 and 11:00 at the castle box office.
- The babies in pram or buggy, accompanied disabled people, accredited journalists after previous consent of the castle administration
- Senior citizens over 65, children under 15, students having ISIC card and disabled people.
- Family Ticket covers maximally two adults and two children under 18
- Annual Season Family Ticket for two adults and up to two children under 18 for those who like enjoying our grounds with labyrinths all year round. It allows unlimited access to the garden on the days we are open and a classical castle tour or a special tour for children, excluding Events Days. The ticket is untransferable
- For a group up to 8 people it is possible to organize a special tour beyond scheduled times with a price supplement of 1 500,- CZK
- After preliminary reservation, the groups can be allowed to come outside the opening hours
The first tour begins un hour after the opening of the castle. The last one occurs an hour before the closing time of the grounds.
- Different pricing applies on Event Days – please see the Events schedule here
- Guided tour in foreign language is offered with the price supplement of 1 400,- CZK pro group
- For night tours by candlelight that usually take place on Saturdays the pricing is 200,- CZK / person
- For chocolate tour there is a price supplement of 50,- CZK
- Dogs must be kept on leash when in the park. Small dogs carried in a bag are permitted in the castle itself
- It is necessary to validate a tour booking at least 20 minutes before its beginning at the castle check-in desk
- Our castle guests are allowed to use the car park nearby the main entry to the castle grounds. They will be charged parking fee of 50,- CZK /day for a car and 150,- CZK for a bus. The bus can stop at the castle gate for a short time the passengers would need for getting out or on.