Price list and opening hours
|Standard prices for visiting the park with labyrinths||Price|
|Concessions (children and seniors)||130 CZK|
|Family Ticket||500 CZK|
- The babies in pram or buggy, accompanied disabled people, accredited journalists after previous consent of the castle administration
- Senior citizens over 65, children under 15, students having ISIC card and disabled people.
- Family Ticket covers maximally two adults and two children under 18
- Annual Season Family Ticket for two adults and up to two children under 18 for those who like enjoying our grounds with labyrinths all year round. It allows unlimited access to the garden on the days we are open and a classical castle tour or a special tour for children, excluding Events Days. The ticket is untransferable
- For a group up to 8 people it is possible to organize a special tour beyond scheduled times with a price supplement of 1 500,- CZK
- After preliminary reservation, the groups can be allowed to come outside the opening hours
The first tour begins un hour after the opening of the castle. The last one occurs an hour before the closing time of the grounds.
- Different pricing applies on Event Days – please see the Events schedule here
- Guided tour in foreign language is offered with the price supplement of 1 400,- CZK pro group
- For night tours by candlelight that usually take place on Saturdays the pricing is 200,- CZK / person
- For chocolate tour there is a price supplement of 50,- CZK
- Dogs must be kept on leash when in the park. Small dogs carried in a bag are permitted in the castle itself
- It is necessary to validate a tour booking at least 20 minutes before its beginning at the castle check-in desk
- Our castle guests are allowed to use the car park nearby the main entry to the castle grounds. They will be charged parking fee of 50,- CZK /day for a car and 150,- CZK for a bus. The bus can stop at the castle gate for a short time the passengers would need for getting out or on.
Contact us online